Sunday, July 14, 2013

New Goods

Last month, one of my cousins went home to the Philippines for some good ol' quality vacation. For her, it was a chance to be with her family, new BF, and friends. But for us who were left here in the U.A.E., it was our chance to hoard stuff from the Philippines, and ask her to bring 'em here on her return. Oh yeah!

Since she'll be so busy, vacationing in Cebu, Bohol, Palawan, and Siargao, we dare not ask her to shop for us. We're not that kapal noh. So we did a whole lot of online shopping instead, and had the items delivered right at her doorstep, so no hassle.

For new shoes, I shopped at www.renegadefolk.com. I saw on facebook that they were having this 24-hour shoe sale, slashing prices from 2,699Php to 899 Php. I had to wait for sometime before I can shop because I was stuck in the office. When I finally came home and opened their site, I was so disappointed to see that the 24-hour sale was up. Apparently, I forgot that I was living in Dubai and that there was a 4 hour difference. Tanga lang. But instead of sulking, and just accepting my fate, I decided to email Ms. Bea
the owner of Renegade Folk, and ask for an extension. 
After sending her a lengthy explanation of my situation, she agreed to sell the shoes to me, and OMG I cannot tell you how thankful I am. She was very patient, and guided me on every step of the purchase. I couldn't be happier. I got 3 Pairs of shoes for myself namely, the lebanese blonde, maneater, and always new depths. I also got another pair for my cousin. Now behold my shoes.....


 always new depths in leopard


 always new depths in leopard


the Lebanese Blonde



the Lebanese Blonde


Maneater



Aside for the shoes, we also hoarded a bunch of clothes and bling from www.shopthiseasy.com, where they sell affordable accessories priced from 69Php+, and dresses at 399Php+. They have free shipping for orders that are 999Php+, and they're so amazing coz they ship items immediately, of course that is after making the payment. We got ours within a day or two. Just take note that because of their amazingness, a lot of the accessories and dresses are out of stock, so make sure to request for them to restock, and to check from time to time for updates.




We were so excited about the package that we were all up as early as 5:30 AM to welcome my cousin's arrival in Dubai.

I can't wait to flaunt my new shoes! May God give me the courage to finally do some outfit-of-the-day post! Ngiiii

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At July 15, 2013 at 10:52 AM , Blogger tondo girl said...

lovin all your loots!! would love to see some of your outfit shots with these babies!

 

Post a Comment

Got something to say?! Say et! :O

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home