Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Belated Merry Christmas Ya'll!!

Belated Merry Christmas everyone! I was so swamped with work these past few days, thus the lack of posts. Anyways, how was your holiday? Did you celebrate it with your families or with your dear friends like I did?

We celebrated our post Christmas party last December 28th. Since we live in Muslim country, not all companies consider December 25th as a holiday, and it was very hard for us to find time to celebrate together on Christmas day, that's why we settled to do it on the 28th. We went to Lamesa Restaurant for supper.



Lamesa Restaurant, located at the 5th floor of Asiana Hotel



Asiana Hotel Deira

Since i'm more of a fast food / eat-at-home / cheap person, it was my first time to dine here. Reservations were done 5days before. It was unlimited buffet dinner for 89AED. Water is included, but if you want other beverages you'll need to add another 20AED for unlimited serving. I would've settled for water but everyone ordered drinks so.... I was pressured. LOL. The buffet mainly consists of Filipino food, read: PORK, and Chinese food. There was an ambience of serenity and "shala-ness", which i'm not familiar with, so I was on timid-mode. 

After our first round of dinner, we exchanged gifts and it was like the key to my gates of "jologness". My name was picked by Ate Iya and boy was I lucky! I got a huge pink Aeropostale bag, rosary from Jerusalem, shot glass from Cuba, flip-flop key chain from Brazil, Eiffel tower key chain from Paris, and this is not shitty talk at all, those stuff came from those countries for real man! 

Please excuse the crappy pic..
But these are my Christmas gift haul

I was already feeling a bit down, coz it was mostly key chains hellooo... But then I opened a small box that contains Hermes perfume, lotion and soap! Sample size nga lang, pero bet na. Arte pako? Needless to say I was a happy camper! 
After the gifts, we had our second, and third rounds of dinner and deserts. Yes, there were many many rounds, it's unlimited buffet after all, what to do??! The servers were attentive and accommodating and made sure that every dish or glass is not left empty. 

Overall, I would rate Lamesa Restaurant and our experience a 7 out of 10 in my amateur dining out scale. Would I wanna come back? Hell yeah! Specially after hearing that they also have a lunch buffet for only 49AED. Bet na Bet!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 26, 2013 at 11:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

will go to Lamesa Hotel one of these days... haha!

 
At January 27, 2013 at 12:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

lesgo!!

 

Post a Comment

Got something to say?! Say et! :O

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home