Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Birthday Aktibidades Part 2


…So after attending my dress making class, I then proceeded to join my cousins in Deira City Center. 
As a lot people from Dubai might know, January 3rd marks the start of the famous Dubai Shopping Festival. It’s a yearly shopping event, where most stores and boutiques around Dubai, gives at least 25%-75% OFF of their merchandise. The festival will run until Feb 3rd. So off we go to hunt for good deals. Too bad I don’t have any money.. :( So I just settled for window shopping and "item threatening" (where I would look at the item with menacing eyes, while murmuring to myself, "Oh don't worry my precious, i'll buy you…. NEXT TIME…").

After our “pseudo shopping” we decided to book a salon reservation to give rest to our weary, earthly bodies. We went to the Vanity Box Salon in Karama. My friend, Ms. Tondo Girl, has been an avid customer of the place. I think one of the reasons why she liked the place is because of their affordable packages. You can see the prices on their website, but as I checked, the package that we got is not on their site, sooooo I would suggest on calling them too just to be sure. 

Anyhoo, lemme tell you what me and my cousins got. Each of us had 6 services done for a price of 100AED. We chose from a list of their basic services, which are: haircut, shampoo & blow dry, hot oil, deep conditioning hair treatment, head & shoulder massage, full face bleach, eyebrow & upper lip threading, manicure, pedicure, and foot spa. 

I got the haircut, shampoo & blow dry, hot oil, head & shoulder massage, full face bleach, and threading… All for 100AED… For 100AED… ALL FOR 100AED!!! I had to repeat it for dramatic purposes, but isn’t that amazing!? And all the staff were very friendly and accommodating, and they definitely know what they were doing!! I’m so happy with my new hair! 

Here's a picture of me with my new do....




My new hair! KAPAL FACE MUCH LANG?? Hahahaha

Weee! I think it's only proper to post a picture of myself, just to show you my old and new hair, but i'm too shy....Hahahaha! So for the meantime, just imagine that I somehow look like Mrs. Beckham. Well the hair cut at least. Hehehehe...

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 26, 2013 at 11:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ur way prettier than her hehe ^^,

 
At January 27, 2013 at 12:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awwww... So sweet... Thanks I guess. :P

 

Post a Comment

Got something to say?! Say et! :O

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home