Friday, January 4, 2013

Itchma Birthday!

Yeeeyy itchma birthday! Cue "In Da Club"....





Well it's not really my birthday yet, it's tomorrow, the 5th. But that won't change my giddy mood. No surrr!! Hehe.. I always get these excited / crazy / happy feelings days before my birthday. And every year I would tell myself to keep mum about it. I mean there's really no need to blurt out to anyone you meet when your birthday is right??? Especially if you don’t have any big party planned. But I always fail! I always involuntarily say it to people. I find ways to ease it in to any topic. I'm like a ninja, I slowly creep in. I start to talk to you about the weather and then boom!!! "Oh by the way tomorrow's my birthday." I just subtly mentioned my birthday! Hahaha.. It’s quite irritating, I know, but I just can't help it!

I love celebrations! Not just my birthday, but special occasions. May it be a Birthday, Christmas, New Year, Diwali, Eid, Boxing Day, Canada Day, Independence Day, or Labor Day. Coz’ I feel like it gives me reason to be extra nice to people. A chance to greet them, and it’s also a great conversation starter. I remember the first time I spent Ramadan and Eid here in Dubai. I was so ignorant with the whole Ramadan and Eid deal. I mean, I just know the terms but not the meaning, and greeting people helped a lot. So I would basically start out by greeting them about Ramadan. Then I’d proceed with asking them about it, like how it came to be or why they are doing it. And one thing I learned is that, people love to talk. You just need to ask the right questions. Before I knew it, we’re already making a connection and earned myself a new friend. So yeah, that’s why I love celebrations.

Whew! I drifted there for a while… Moving on to my birthday…. Guess what? I just got a gift from my Kuya. And it’s the sickessstt, and the bessstttt birthday gift I have EVEEERR EEVVVEERRR received! I dieeee!! It's a sewing machine!!! Just perfect for what i’m planning to do. I’ll tell more about it on my future posts. Bye for nowwww… Mwuahhhh.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At January 6, 2013 at 10:17 PM , Blogger tondo girl said...

Happy Birthday my dear Teresa! I hope you had a blast!

much love,

tondo girl

 
At January 7, 2013 at 12:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha thanks a lot ms. tondo girl! thanks for the bag. :D mwuahhh

 
At January 26, 2013 at 11:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please sew a wedding dress for me, ok? I want it black ^^,

 
At January 27, 2013 at 12:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ill make it in any color you want ms./mr. anonymous! :)

 

Post a Comment

Got something to say?! Say et! :O

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home